Thread: Digital Dash Feature Request

theillcamino Guest

Default Digital Dash Feature Request

Could Holley implement a "Digital Dash" feature to the software. Ive used another efi system in the past that had this feature and it was great for tuning by myself. It was a seperate mode that you could add up to six info boxes that just displayed the numbers in a very large font that changed color at set points (green yellow red). Holley did a great job of allowing the user to create their own data monitor configurations, however the font is somewhat small when your trying to read something quickly when driving. The graphic used in the "sensor scaling/warnings" for the CTS, MAT, Battery, Oil and Fuel is perfect for this. If I could put 6 or so of these digital gauges on one screen and set the high, low and warning points I would be in heaven. Any possibility of something like this happeneing?

torc55 Guest

They're trying to sell the digital guages for that very reason. Holley #510-553-100 sells for $99.95 from Jegs to name one. I was surprised when I couldn't find the feature you mentioned in the software, then I saw the catalog with the guages and it made sense from a sales point of view.