Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Front Wheel Speed Sensor

OkeyDokey, let's give it a try. Thanks, Oj

@ojhIV: If those are countersunk bolts, perhaps you could find some countersunk bolts with a slightly larger head that would stick out the necessary distance above the mounting flange?

My thoughts as well. I think a 12 point head is perfect as they're the same diameter as an Allen head so it'll set into the same pocket and might be tall enough to trigger the sensor, we'll see.
    I had planned to take the front apart yesterday, but the stainless 'U' bends showed up and I'm switching gears to build the headers. I'll have some help tomorrow and maybe they can take the front apart to pull the Allen bolts. I'll post up what we find.

I feel for you building a set of headers from "U" bends. I built a set a few years ago, not stainless, but ceramic coated, don't wish to do it again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05310705.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	14313

Those are beauties! Good Job. That isn't an old Hemi flange on them is it?
    I started on these this morning when I posted and I’m now taking a break because I burned my hand bad and have a wet rag on it right now, but I've made it this far.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4294967225.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	14317
    My enthusiasm took a hit when I burned my hand and I'm about ready to call it quits cause it’s Sunday. Well, maybe just one more tube.

Not a Hemi, but a 572/620 Chevy crate engine, "D" port heads, 32" equal length primaries.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123