Thread: Shipping and customer service issues.

Default Shipping and customer service issues.

I hate to make this my first post, but I’m a little irritated so here it is. Also if this gripe is in the wrong place please move it. I ordered a Terminator X Max back in October. Got the confirmation email and all that jazz right away. A couple of days went by and I didn’t receive an email with shipping information so on 10/26/21. I sent an email to customer service asking when it would ship. No response. Waited a couple of days and sent another email asking when it would ship. No response. Then I started calling. I was told that it was supposed to have shipped on 10/22/21, but for some reason that didn’t happen and that they had no idea when it would ship and to just continue to check back. So I did. Finally I was told over the phone that it wouldn’t ship until 12/30/21. Then today (11/10/21) I get an email from customer service telling me that it might ship…MIGHT SHIP on 12/30/21. It took customer service 16 days to respond to an email and soften the shipment date. I get that this COVID-19 crap has made things tough for companies and everything is moving slower, but this is nuts. Everyone that I told about buying a Terminator responded with things like, “Well you can’t go wrong with Holley.” or “They’ve got great customer service.” I’m really feeling this great service. Everyone that I’ve dealt with is really nice, but they’re nice about not knowing anything at all or that it’ll take two months to ship the product if at all. Sorry, I had to vent. I’ve got an old truck torn apart in my driveway that MIGHT get the parts to finish it up sometime in the next few months.

Sorry to hear about your order issues. You may want to work with one of the Holley authorized resellers for more direct and exact customer service. They're often able to piece together boxes and harnesses to make a kit that's currently not available off the shelf. I've had excellent service from EFI System Pro. If they can help you, it may be possible to cancel your current order. The distributor/resellers sell at the same prices as Holley direct and the big box stores. https://www.efisystempro.com/

Sorry to hear about your problem with Holley's lack of shipping the parts that we buy! I bought and paid in full a Terminator X Max on May 31 2021. At that time was told it would ship July 4th, they never shipped it out or let me know what was up. So I called and was given the runaround and was told in July it would ship out October 12th. Well it never shipped so I called them again and was told it would ship out November 8th. Well, it has yet to ship and they don't know when it will ship! This is some of the worst customer services that I've ever seen! I wouldn't recommend buying anything from HOLLEY!

On behalf of every manufacturer, delivery driver, supply chain representatives, and workers of the world. We're sorry.

On the advice of GPatrick up there, I hit up EFISystemPro.com. They were awesome. They had everything in stock so I cancelled my order with Holley and ordered from EFISystemPro.com. I had a shipping notification within an hour of my order being placed and had the Terminator in my hand in three days. Same price as Holley. They’re top notch to deal with.

As evidenced on this forum, EFISystemPro.com is one of the premier Holley EFI (& fuel system) dealers.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS T/W 11R 205 heads, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, 12:1 C/R, TFS R-Series FTI ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger, 1x cam sync, 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal dual 12" fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust, off-road X-pipe, shorty headers, -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD, 3000 RPM converter, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers trans crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.