Do any of the Holley Techs ever look at this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldsman442

Do any of the Holley Techs ever look at this forum?

I thought this Holley Forum was going to be a place you could get some Tech Tips from real Holley personnel...but it looks like Holley hasn't assigned anyone with the task of answering questions concerning their products through this forum. There are a large number of questions posted on here, and most of them have no "replies" from anyone. Why can't Holley assign a couple of guys to go through this forum and attempt to help folks figure out issues we are having with the Holley products we have bought by giving out some advice.

Thats a really good point. It would seem that they would want to have satisfied customers, but customer service seems to be a thing of the past.
    I need some answers as well, maybe we'll get lucky and some guru gearhead will help us out.

Comment

WOW! This is not good to read... I was hoping to get a few answers here as well. Seems I'm wasting my time???

Comment

• John - Admin
        • Nov 2009

Guys, I'm sorry you are frustrated by the forum.
        This forum is for you all to share your ideas, but not necessarily to receive technical support from Holley.
        http://forums.holley.com/showthread....s-now-live!!!!

Comment

• Robin
          • Oct 2010

WOW, what a great idea...... I agree with you 100% I have been thinking the same thing. With the downturn from the econimic slump we are a little short of technical staff. Trust me when I say that I will attempt to spend a fair amount of time on the board to direct technical questions to the people within Holley that can get you the answers that you need.

Give me a little time, I am forwarding messages to the propoer person as often as I can. Many people are slammed but that isn't your problem.

Thanks for the support while we get this going.

Robin
          Director of Motorsports
          Holley Performance Products

Comment

• hotstuff
            • Jan 2013

I like the forum. If I wanted to talk to the techs, I would call them.
            Sometimes the best advice is from someone whos been there, done that. There is a lot of old gear head gurus out here who don't mind helping out now and again.
            As for me, I've been playing with Holley for 45 years on and off the track but I still learn, from sites like this one. THANKS HOLLEY!

Comment

• Danny Cabral
              Administrator
              • Dec 2009

Wow, this thread is back from the dead.
              LOL! The forum has changed a lot since then.
              May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
              '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385"/6.3L SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, Eagle 3.470" forged steel crankshaft & H-beam rods, Wiseco 4.200" forged pistons, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R 205 CNC Comp Ported heads, 12:1 compression ratio, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA H/R camshaft, Trick Flow R-Series FTI Comp Ported intake, BBK 80mm throttle body, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, Holley 36-1 crank trigger, MSD 1x cam sync, PA PMGR starter, PA 200A 3G alternator, Optima 34/78 Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal Dual 12" HP 3168 CFM fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes SS dual 2.5" exhaust, SS off-road X-pipe, SS shorty headers, OEM smog pump converted vacuum pump, Earl's -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, highly modified Ford 4R70W transmission, FTI 9.5"/3000 stall/triple disc TCC, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers trans crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.73 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Comment

• hotstuff
                • Jan 2013

Well I just read it and being new to the site, catching up on my reading, I just had to say something.

Comment

• Danny Cabral
                  Administrator
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by hotstuff View Post
                  Well I just read it and being new to the site, catching up on my reading, I just had to say something.
                  Oh, I wasn't insinuating anything against you. I was just reflecting on how the forum was, back then.
                  '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385"/6.3L SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, Eagle 3.470" forged steel crankshaft & H-beam rods, Wiseco 4.200" forged pistons, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R 205 CNC Comp Ported heads, 12:1 compression ratio, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA H/R camshaft, Trick Flow R-Series FTI Comp Ported intake, BBK 80mm throttle body, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, Holley 36-1 crank trigger, MSD 1x cam sync, PA PMGR starter, PA 200A 3G alternator, Optima 34/78 Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal Dual 12" HP 3168 CFM fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes SS dual 2.5" exhaust, SS off-road X-pipe, SS shorty headers, OEM smog pump converted vacuum pump, Earl's -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, highly modified Ford 4R70W transmission, FTI 9.5"/3000 stall/triple disc TCC, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers trans crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.73 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Comment

• hotstuff
                    • Jan 2013

None taken...don't know what it looked like back then, but I enjoy it now.
                    My only suggestion would be an obsolete carb and parts forum, to find the parts and carbs Holley no longer makes.

Comment

• Danny Cabral
                      Administrator
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by hotstuff View Post
                      None taken...don't know what it looked like back then, but I enjoy it now.
                      Thanks. The forum inception was lame because no one was taking the initiative to answer questions.

My only suggestion would be an obsolete carb and parts forum, to find the parts and carbs Holley no longer makes.
                      I admit, there are a lot of questions pertaining to obsolete Holley carburetors.

Comment

Working...
                      X