Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do any of the Holley Techs ever look at this forum?

oldsman442 Guest

Default Do any of the Holley Techs ever look at this forum?

I thought this Holley Forum was going to be a place you could get some Tech Tips from real Holley personnel...but it looks like Holley hasn't assigned anyone with the task of answering questions concerning their products through this forum. There are a large number of questions posted on here, and most of them have no "replies" from anyone. Why can't Holley assign a couple of guys to go through this forum and attempt to help folks figure out issues we are having with the Holley products we have bought by giving out some advice.

GMC4X4 Guest

Thats a really good point. It would seem that they would want to have satisfied customers, but customer service seems to be a thing of the past.
    I need some answers as well, maybe we'll get lucky and some guru gearhead will help us out.

1badcj8 Guest

WOW! This is not good to read... I was hoping to get a few answers here as well. Seems I'm wasting my time???

Guys, I'm sorry you are frustrated by the forum.
    This forum is for you all to share your ideas, but not necessarily to receive technical support from Holley.
    http://forums.holley.com/showthread....s-now-live!!!!

WOW, what a great idea...... I agree with you 100% I have been thinking the same thing. With the downturn from the econimic slump we are a little short of technical staff. Trust me when I say that I will attempt to spend a fair amount of time on the board to direct technical questions to the people within Holley that can get you the answers that you need.

Give me a little time, I am forwarding messages to the propoer person as often as I can. Many people are slammed but that isn't your problem.

Thanks for the support while we get this going.

Robin

I like the forum. If I wanted to talk to the techs, I would call them.
    Sometimes the best advice is from someone whos been there, done that. There is a lot of old gear head gurus out here who don't mind helping out now and again.
    As for me, I've been playing with Holley for 45 years on and off the track but I still learn, from sites like this one. THANKS HOLLEY!

Wow, this thread is back from the dead.
    LOL! The forum has changed a lot since then.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Well I just read it and being new to the site, catching up on my reading, I just had to say something.

Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff View Post
    Well I just read it and being new to the site, catching up on my reading, I just had to say something.
    Oh, I wasn't insinuating anything against you. I was just reflecting on how the forum was, back then.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

None taken...don't know what it looked like back then, but I enjoy it now.
    My only suggestion would be an obsolete carb and parts forum, to find the parts and carbs Holley no longer makes.