Thread: Holley closed?

Default Holley closed?

Hey guys, I’ve been trying to call Holley since Last Thursday to check on a Sniper unit I sent back three weeks ago. No one answered the phone and it says they’re closed. Do you guys have any idea what’s going on at the company? Thanks.

They're at their "LS Fest" & "MoParty" events.

I figured that could be the issue. Although I spoke with EFI Systems Pro a few minutes ago, and they said they have a company wide phone/tech issue making their phone lines down. I guess that answers my question, but I wish I knew when they'll be back up & running because I really need my Sniper back.

They must be back open, but I’ve literally been on hold for 1.5 hours right now.

I've been calling Holley for over a week now. The tech line says their systems are down, and they can't ship, receive, or place orders, send or receive emails, or basically do anything that requires technology other than answer phones.

My Sniper has been in their hands for a month now, and I can't seem to find out anything. They say I can't even drive the six hours it'd take to get there and pick up my Sniper. Does anyone know what's going on there?

I have the same problem. They have had my Sniper for two weeks now and are unable to offer any updates. Holding on customer service now.

Yup, just talked to a customer service rep, apparently they're 'making progress', but still unable to look up anything related to returns, warranty work, etc.

Seems like they're good to go. I just called and received an update on my Sniper.