Thread: Timing Control

Default Timing Control

I purchased a Blueprint Engines Windsor based 427 with a Holley Sniper system from Blueprint Engines for use on my kit car. The engine came equipped with an MSD 8354 vacuum advance distributor and I wanted to know if there's a way to make this distributor work with the Sniper system to control the timing? I had a tuner tell me there was a kit sold, but I haven't found it and he can't provide a link. Saleen9165

Look at the Holley HyperSpark ignition system (distributor, CDI box & coil - LINK).

I know about the HyperSpark, but I was hoping to utilize what I already have if there's a kit to work with it. The HyperSpark CDI box is a bit large and while it wouldn't have been such a pain to run it in the trunk, there just isn't an easy place to put it that wouldn't require removing the dash or encroaching on the limited footbox area in a Cobra Roadster.