Thread: Terminator X Max setup & self-tuning.

Default Terminator X Max setup & self-tuning.

I'm not a total newbie to EFI, but I'm not used to this system and I need some help. I have a Terminator X Max on an LSx based engine. I can't tell if the system is not setup correctly and Learning or not. It displays "Learning", but seems to always be trying to correct AFR in the same places (load cells) and doesn't seem to get any better. I seem to get the same lean spots every time. I'm not sure if I missed something in the setup or if I need to make a manual change.

Any input from the experienced guys would be helpful. I've attached the datalog and Global Files. Thanks for the help!

The engine is an LS7 block, CNC ported 823 heads, custom cam from Bullet with .600" lift, 230° intake and 245° exhaust duration, ProCharger D1SC, FAST LSXR 102 intake with GM 3 bar MAP, GM Throttle Body, FIC 850cc injectors. I am running a fuel pressure sensor.
    Attached Files Attached Files

For some reason Coolant Temperature Enrichment has some odd values in three of the cells. Learning will stop working if the engine is operating in those cells.

Also, I think your Target AFR table is somewhat lean in the boosted area. I also think too much of the fuel & spark load axis is devoted to boost and not enough to N/A. Assuming this is a street car, I would have more rows devoted to N/A and less to boost.

If I can be of service with the tune, shoot me an email. projectgattago at gmail dot com. Andrew