Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V5 Build 171 Skip/Misfire

About 200 miles over a dozen trips over the weekend. Zero problems. Nothing changed except downgrading firmware from V6 to V5 Build 110.

Which build of V6 were you using just out of curiosity? Build 200?

I was on V6 110. I figured I’d just go back to the V5 110 and see if that solved my problem like it did for others. Honestly, my setup is pretty simple so anything beyond the V5 doesn’t have anything new I’d use, so I’ll stick with this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR® Sprint® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro–Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress–up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Headers, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
Join us