Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stall During Acceleration

Quote Originally Posted by RUYela
    ...but my wiring looks like a trash can full of spaghetti, tracing wires is not where I want to end up.
    Huh? Check crank end play. If it's excessive, the crank trigger signal can drop out.

@RUYela: Have you checked basic mechanical integrity? Run a compression check? Pulled the valve covers? Your engine shut off while you were at WOT under boost and now it spins like it doesn't have any compression. Not sure why you think it's an EFI problem. That scenario sounds more like a mechanical failure.

I have no spark, engine is still in one piece. I'm using a Holley DIS or distributorless ingnition system. It controls the spark is why I think it's the EFI. I'll repeat for those who missed it I have NO Spark. Can I test or check the crank trigger sensor is what I need to know.
    Last edited by RUYela; 05-14-2021 at 08:21 PM.

LOL. Wow, thanks, so grateful we have this forum with knowledgeable people to help me!

We don't know why you have no spark. Read the LINK in post #2 above.

Quote Originally Posted by RUYela View Post
    LOL. Wow, thanks, so grateful we have this forum with knowledgeable people to help me!
    Maybe comments like, "but my wiring looks like a trash can full of spaghetti, tracing wires is not where I want to end up.", are a indication that you're not following suggestions. Might be a good time for you to find a mind reading forum, that can help. I'm done.
    Injector Inspector
    USAF 1960-1964
    Drag racing since 1955

My point exactly.

Well chuck, a guy buys a product and has issues with it and the only method of finding an answer would be to get on a forum, so that's what I did. I asked the same question many times and instead of answering the question, you and other forum gurus are telling me I shelled out my engine and there's no way it can run with timing like that and you're not familiar with an engine like this and you're not sure why I think it's an EFI problem. And once again you never answered the question asked, is why I LOL at your supreme knowledge and useless wisdom. I'll figure it out, no worries here, enjoy your forum I'm out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12