Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many WBO2 sensors needed for tuning sequential injection?

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    To do what you want to here, I think your best route is to dial everything in with the single WBO2 sensor. Then add a second WBO2 sensor to each cylinder one at a time and dial in each one. As you dial each one in, the main in the collector will also change some as well so you'll have to balance the global fueling with the individual cylinder corrections. Possible, but time consuming.
    This is the plan. Holley HP will only read one sensor, correct? That being the case, I have to get a stand-alone WBO2 sensor, that has an 0-5V output.

Quote Originally Posted by clintonvillian View Post
    Holley HP will only read one sensor, correct?
    Yes, see post #7 above.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS T/W 11R 205 heads, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, 12:1 C/R, TFS R-Series FTI ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH pump, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, B&M Hammer shifter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Danny, see the question below:
    Quote Originally Posted by clintonvillian View Post
    Do you have a stand-alone WBO2 sensor in mind? I was looking at Holley's and I guess the controller is actually built into the gauge, with no output option.

Here are some pictures of my setup. WBO2 sensors are probably not in optimal locations, but about the best that can be done and still have access to them in the vehicle. Anything here that throws up red flags?

I read a few posts on this board where members recommended mounting the WBO2 sensors straight up & down. So that's what I did with the main WBO2 sensor in the collector. After reviewing quite a few of these stand-alone WBO2 units they're stating to place 15° from vertical. Is this an issue?
    Attachment 11544 Attachment 11545

Which of the three questions in that post are you referring to?
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS T/W 11R 205 heads, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, 12:1 C/R, TFS R-Series FTI ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH pump, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, B&M Hammer shifter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

I found your threads regarding WBO2 placement, and that you've been running yours vertical with no issues. So mainly do you have a stand-alone WBO2 sensor in mind to be able monitor as the second WBO2 sensor with? Holley does not make a stand-alone with a 0-5V output (at least not that I've found).

HP Tuners (LINK), Ballenger (LINK), AEM (LINK), PLX (LINK), Innovate LC2 (LINK), FAST (LINK), Zeitronix (LINK), Glowshift (LINK), etc.

With the split flange connections ahead of the main WBO2 sensor, I'd be very sure they don't leak.

How do I go about that?

A smoke test should show the leak(s) if there are any.
    Also, spray starting fluid, carb cleaner, on the joints with the engine running. If there are leaks, it'll show up then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12