Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help my Sniper is cutting out around 3K RPM.

One thing it has made me think about is the power feed for the boost solenoid. Since this is a remote mount turbo system, I just tapped off the fuel pump wire with a small fuse for the supply for boost solenoid. Being wastegate is just in front of rear axle I thought would just make wiring neater with less wire count as utilized small relay/fuse box for scavenge oil and fuel pumps duties. Both are brushed motor pumps would the input not be liking a ripple type voltage that can occur on that power line for the pumps. Do we think this could be an issue? I'm going to try it anyway as with rewire dragged ignition feed wire to said fuse box.
    Fuel pump is an Aeromotive A1000.
    Scavenge pump is a TurboWerx.

Well that was still a negative captain. Looks like this for the short term will get the rest of the Turbosmart electronic boost controller setup.

Long term thinking of using different EFI system to run the Sniper throttle body "to keep the look", and make it work properly without the Sniper computer anywhere near my vehicle.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123