Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enable Fuel Prime Question

Racindego, Andrew & I wasn't on the *same page* when we were talking about the ignition setup I was looking for. I was basically wanting three different things. One was that I wanted to keep my fast cranking engine. Two, I wanted to use six individual coils. And three, I wanted a precranking shot of fuel before the engine cranks over. All of that would get the quickest startup ever and provide a better ignition system at the same time. I think the FAST XFI gives me something that HOLLEY can't at this time.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Sometimes I think out of the box and ask questions that are not clear enough to understand or just think too deeply into what I want. My apologies.

On another note, the HOLLEY can control dual sets of injectors which is what my car has. I was looking into the HOLLEY for setting those up too, instead of having them mechanically switch from 87 octane to 116 octane at a certain boost level.
    Last edited by Turbo1dr; 02-22-2021 at 04:18 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123