Thread: Tie bar & quick disconnect ball for dual quad.

Default Tie bar & quick disconnect ball for dual quad.

Hi guys. I have #112-577 1000 cfm 4150 throttle bodies I'm setting up inline dual quad. I have to cut the bottom of linkages off for clearance, so I just need to tie the two together and pull from one or the other from same point the tie bar hooks to. Seems like the common carb linkage hole size is larger, these have 1/4" I.D. holes. I can't seem to find the proper bushing to go from the 1/4" hole down to the 10-32 that a lot of the tie bars are, also would like to run a quick disconnect ball on the cable and from what I've found all of those are 10-32. I see on the Holley website they have the Sniper linkage kit, but does not state I.D. size of the eye of the rod end? If that's 1/4", I could just run that, if anyone makes a 1/4" thread x 1/4" ball? Any other ideas? Thanks, Joe

2. Default

Have you found the solution?