Thread: SBF COP Conversion

Default SBF COP Conversion

'89 Mustang 331. I'll be running a twin turbo setup and plan to run a Holley High Ram and Holley COP components for truck coils. Wanted to see if anyone can verify that my list works or seems right. I'm not running a Holley EFI system, but want to run Holley Wiring components as they seem to be the cleanest and most budget friendly.

Setup
    (Stuff I have and know will work.)
    MegaSquirt 3 Goldbox
    Explorer Cam Sync
    36-1 Trigger wheel
    Cherry Hall-Effect sensor for crank with custom mount.

***I will be depinning the main bulkheads and pinning them into the MegaSquirt connectors.***
    Holley harness parts, *unsure*.
    558-118 FORD MPFI COIL ON PLUG MAIN HARNESS: Will replace all my wiring for all of the sensors and include terminated ends for cam, crank, coils and injectors (capped).
    558-318 C-N-P IGNITION SUB HARNESS: Everything needed to plug the LS Coils into the main 118 Harness.
    558-213 FORD V8 INJECTOR HARNESS: Will replace the existing injector harness and plug directly into the Main 118 Harness?

(MAYBE) Alternator extension and Crank sensor extension? Any insight would be appreciated! Thank you. I'll be retaining the Holley main connectors for future use when I can afford to make the switch over to a Holley Dominator EFI system.
    Last edited by DirtyWaterRacing; 11-23-2020 at 02:43 AM.