Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IAC Erratic

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF View Post
    If you have a laptop hooked up to the Sniper you do it live. If you're working on a desktop computer, then you download the tune to the SD card, open it in the computer and make the adjustment, then upload the tune back to the Sniper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Cabral View Post
    This is outlined in the Sniper EFI instruction manual.
    http://documents.holley.com/199r11031r.pdf (Holley Sniper EFI Retrieve, Save & Upload GCF - SD Card & Laptop/PC Usage, Pages 72 & 73)
    Thanks guys, you've all been most helpful. I tried Holley tech in the begging, but they just left me hanging. Thanks to you guys I'm making progress. Here's what the file looks like if you all want to take a look at it. This has not been smoothed out yet, I wanted you all to see it in RAW form. I've got to do the progressive linkage and doing the plug wires and cap as I type. I'm sure it it'll need some more Learning, but check it out and give me some pointers if you care.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well I've done all I can to get this Sniper system working with no luck. My IAC just has a mind of its own and I'm just over it. Holley is no help whatsoever, I've called and called and after getting to someone (Joseph H.), I was left hanging in the wind. After sending him another email I get an auto response saying he was out of town, and still here it is 11/5/2020 and still nothing from them. Their service sucks and so does there Sniper EFI system. Only good thing I've been able to do is get three other customers not to buy them.

Sounds to me like you need someone with more experience on fuel injection/Sniper system to take a look at it, either remotely or in person.

If you want someone to help you by means of a remote tuning session, I'd contact Andrew B. @projectgattago, Chris Myer at EFISystemPro.com or Richard Nedbal (FastManEFI) at EFIExpert.com.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS T/W 11R 205 heads, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, 12:1 C/R, TFS R-Series FTI ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH pump, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, B&M Hammer shifter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12