Thread: Advanced ICF Tables always active?

Default Advanced ICF Tables always active?

I've got a friend who's car I help with and we have two Advanced ICF Tables for Boost & Timing versus Front & Rear wheel speed. The problem is they're always active unless we disable the tables entirely. This caused us some grief on the hub dyno last week. Has anybody else experienced this? I thought with the "AT Launch Input" box checked, the tables would only be active after the transbrake is released? Thanks.

Add an input switch that will activate your Advanced Tables. That way you don't have to go into the program to do it. If you have a Digital Dash you can create a virtual switch to do this.

Thanks, we already have a button on the dash for turning on boost control so I could just use it for both. It sounds like this is normal behavior then? In other words, if an Advanced ICF Table is enabled, it's always active unless inhibited by a switch or other condition even though the AT Launch Input button is checked?

EFI Software Help Information/Instructions:
    ‒ On the top Toolbar, click "Help" & "Contents". This opens all Help topics.
    ‒ When navigating the software, click "Help ?", drag it to any parameter and click again.
    ...This automatically opens the definitions for that specific parameter.
    ‒ Tuning information can be read by clicking the F1 key, when you're viewing any screen.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS T/W 11R 205 heads, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, 12:1 C/R, TFS R-Series FTI ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH pump, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, B&M Hammer shifter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Thank you. I know where the Help is located and I've already read it, and still had questions, hence my post here.

I did some more searching on this and ran across the V4 Overview and it explained it a tad better than the Help does, at least to me. If I understand it right, with only the AT Launch Input Enable box checked, it should only be active once that input is "pressed & released". This is not how the car was behaving on the dyno, but I'll try it again and see what it does.

I had some time to check this out again. With only the AT Launch Input box checked, the tables were still active all the time. I must be missing something. I've attached the Global File, you'll have to change the extension from .txt back to .hefi to open it. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files Attached Files