Thread: Dominator Custom Gauges for 12.3" Pro Dash

1. Default Dominator Custom Gauges for 12.3" Pro Dash

Would like to share, see, build & comment on everyones custom gauges. Whatcha sportin' on that dashboard?
    Last edited by Eric Dean Morse; 09-22-2020 at 09:18 AM.

2. Default

Really? No one is building any custom dashes?

Maybe not many people have the 12.3" Pro Dash on this forum. I have the 7" Digital Dash.

I have a Pro Dash and I built a few custom gauges for it, but it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. The gauges I built weren't all that custom, just reconfigured existing gauges. I think I was more proud of adding the turn signal indicators to the dash than anything. There isn't much documentation on the Pro Dash so you have to stumble around to find clues on how to build stuff. I think the Pro Dash is kind of cool, but it's also kind of stupid at the same time. Tuning doesn't really work very well on the dash, you can't run datalogs from the Pro Dash and the upgrade process is awkward. The Pro Dash seems like a good idea that the software engineers just didn't execute very well.

5. Default

I was thinking the same thing Danny. And you're also right Andy, $2000 for the Dominator and another almost $2000 for the Pro Dash and I've already seen it's limitations. Hoping some tech geek will play with the touchscreen more and crack it's potential.

I have the 12.3" Pro Dash and it's pretty nice. Been using the default blank Holley dash layout and it works pretty good.
    SICKFOX