I'm currently in a process of switching my friends '65 Mustang with a 289ci over from the Sniper EFI back to carburetor due to having too many issues with the Sniper EFI setup and also running on a tight budget. When we received the car it had already been switched over to EFI and the previous owner had the EFI tank installed in the car. My question: Is there a fuel pump regulator that I can use to turn the pressure down from the EFI fuel pump that's in tank to run the 625 cfm carb, or do they sell a in-tank pump I can switch out that will work?