Thread: 7” Digital Dash I/O Adapter

Default 7” Digital Dash I/O Adapter

All four Inputs are used on my HP EFI, and I’m looking to use the adapter to monitor the following: Converter charge pressure, transmission line pressure, transmission oil temperature, and coolant system pressure. Will this work? I understand this data won’t be broadcast to the ECU and can only be seen via the Digital Dash. Does the Digital Dash see all the data the ECU does? And if so, when downloading a datalog I'd plug one of the USB cables from the Digital Dash instead of the ECU into my laptop, showing me everything, correct? Thanks for any help!

IG @projectgattago
    I offer remote Holley EFI tuning.
    I deliver what EFI promises.
    Please get in touch if I can be of service.