Thread: The Reverend from Down Under

Default The Reverend from Down Under

Hi All, I'm Rev. I have recently purchased a Holley Sniper Stealth and fitted it to my 1978 Holden HZ GTS (Aussie Muscle Car powered by an Aussie V8 - soon to be taken out to 383ci and around 500+ HP). I've been doing a bit of work to freshen up a number of things on my car and look forward to finally turning the key with my new Sniper System to feed it. Wishing you all well, and looking forward to participating in a online community that support the motoring enthusiast and sharing tips 'n' tricks. G&P (Grace & Peace) The Rev
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GTS.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	10293  

@Rev: Sweet ride! Andrew

So many gear heads down under. I'd love to have a GM Ute (left hand drive). I'm there about every other year and make it to Winter Nationals. I have a good friend with a nitro funnycar. We hang out in all the big trailers. Great times!

Can you show some engine bay pics please? Gary (Brisbane)

Andrew, do you have the optional electric wing mirrors? If you find a spare set let me know! Mike