Thread: C950 comm cable information.

Default C950 comm cable information.

Before I forget I wanted to get this info posted. Sorry for the crude photoshops, but it's very simple.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200722_075951.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	10177

Any old DB9 serial port cable, and these connector parts and you can make a cable identical to the Holley part that's no longer available. I've seen three of these systems sell for 300 or less in recent months. Still a viable/inexpensive option for a guy that wants EFI. Especially if you get hold of Tom Zelenski and his auto tune program for the C950.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200722-071854_Samsung Internet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	10178 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200722-071925_Samsung Internet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	10179 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200722-072019_Samsung Internet.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	10180

Thank you. I just got the items you listed and I'm gonna give this a go.