Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Mount the Coil Driver Module

Quote Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
    I bought the Terminator Stealth kit. I believe it comes with the HP ECU?
    Yes, the Terminator EFI uses an HP ECU without transmission control, or a Dominator ECU with transmission control.
    The HP ECU has four Inputs & four Outputs. Any Inputs/Outputs that aren't prewired, do utilize the HP's Inputs & Outputs.

I do not see any use of the optional inputs at this time. How do I seal that connector/housing if it's not plugged into anything? Should I make a mating housing with just plugs in it?
    If the I/O connector/harness isn't required, simply connect an I/O mating connector with "cavity plugs".
    If it is, the Holley 558-420 Terminator EFI Input/Output Harness has the extra 4 Input wires & 1 Output wire that's not included in the Terminator Main Harness.
    http://documents.holley.com/199r10704.pdf (Holley 558-420 Terminator EFI Input/Output Harness)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS T/W 11R 205 heads, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, 12:1 C/R, TFS R-Series FTI ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH pump, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, B&M Hammer shifter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Thank you all for your help. This weekend I planned to remove my MSD Pro Billet distributor and replace it with my new HyperSpark and HyperSpark CD box. Unfortunately, my brand new HyperSpark distributor shaft has a huge amount of radial clearance so this part of my project is on hold until I hear back from Holley. More to come...

You could always buy one of the HEI Ford distributors, then change the module to the '80s 7-pin EFI module. It would cleanup your wiring and simplify the install and appearance of the system too. You would just use the directions for the GM HEI setup.

Thanks Bill. What is an '80s 7-pin module? Is that the ignition module inside the distributor?

If I use an HEI Ford distributor will I be able to have the ECU control ignition timing?

Yes & yes.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS T/W 11R 205 heads, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, 12:1 C/R, TFS R-Series FTI ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH pump, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, B&M Hammer shifter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12