Thread: Gen III Hemi late model 558-116 harness question.

Default Gen III Hemi late model 558-116 harness question.

Hi. I have the Holley 558-116 harness and the installation directions say to use the following air temperature sensor Chrysler 56028364. But the harness has the plug for a 4606487 sensor. The Dominator V5 software also has the 56028364 sensor predefined. Looking at a few posts online about these two sensors, they seem to be quite different. Does anybody have the specs for the 4606487AB sensor, or do I need to replace the plug on the harness to the 56028364AA sensor?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1676_1_.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	10019  

I repinned the sensor harness plug for a Holley IAT, as well as my TPS is Holley and IAC is Holley. The only sensors I kept for Mopar was my crank, cam, oil pressure and water temp. I don't have locked VVT on a 6.4L build.