Thread: 6.8" Pro-Dash & Sniper XFlow - No Datalog Option?

Default 6.8" Pro-Dash & Sniper XFlow - No Datalog Option?

I have a Sniper XFlow and installed a 6.8" Pro-Dash. I do not get an option to record datalogs. I've verified that nothing is locked out in security. I get the same if the USB drive is installed or not. I was aware that the Pro-Dash would not playback datalogs for Sniper systems, but according to the documents, it's supposed to be able to record datalogs for all Holley EFI systems. I do not get a record option. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing? Or does the Pro-Dash not work with a Sniper XFlow for datalogging?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Dash.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	9971

I do not know the "official" answer to this, but I was never able to figure out a way to use my Pro Dash for datalogging either. It'll record and play back, but that's a weak sister to datalogging. I ended up adding a handheld to my system so I could datalog. I think you'll have to call the tech line to get an official answer to the question.