Thread: Hello, new to site. Terminator it is.

Default Hello, new to site. Terminator it is.

Been reading and decided to go with the Terminator on the 440.
    Pump in fuel tank, not getting involved with distributor or a 6AL as of yet.
    Pump and wiring harness is back ordered. Let's see how it goes.

Good choice. I had a Sniper on a Ford 428 FE and was not to happy with it because of reliability issues and limited parts available without sending it back to Holley, so I replaced it with a Terminator so far so good. Good luck with your project. Joey.S

Thanks Joe. The electronics in the throttle body with heat, thought it could be a possible problem. Did you have the Terminator control spark as well?

Not yet, I'll be doing spark control later this summer. I have to buy a distributor for it, I still have the original one with a Pertronix II. It runs really well, but I'm sure with timing control it'll run even better. I have the ECU mounted under the dash and the USB cable coiled under there to for easy access. I wanted to keep the engine compartment stock looking, plus it's much cooler under the dash. Joey.S
    Last edited by Joey.S; 06-03-2020 at 07:24 AM.

Terminator on a 347 with spark control. MSD TFI distributor with a 6AL. I absolutely love the way it handles timing.

Once you get the dual sync you can choose to do Coil-Near-Plug. Make your old Mopar start, idle, run like a modern car. Well worth it and you will wonder why you didn't do it before.