Thread: 7" Digital Dash problems. Warning Gauge/Light

Default 7" Digital Dash problems. Warning Gauge/Light

Dominator ECU with 7" Digital Dash
    SW version 5.0 build 7 HW rev D2
    FW ver: 5.0 build 170
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IryG0tKxalY

When I go through this setup as explained in the video, I don't have all the options shown in this video? My understanding is software is the same and dash size does not matter? I can set the gauge up as a symbol, but on the "Customize Gauge" screen I only have three options (Label, Warnings & Channel Math) no Range or Label transparency? When in the "Warnings" area no option for "Warning Color Changes Background". What am I missing? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1955.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	9828   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	9827  

The video is of the Pro Dash. I don't know all of the differences between the different dashes, but maybe the Pro Dash has more options since it's more expensive.

Thanks for the reply Andy. It may be, but when I was speaking with Holley Tech on Thursday they told me I should have the same options. Don't know, but I'd like to figure it out. Tried going back to V4 firmware on the Digital Dash, but it won't allow it. Not sure what to do. The call I was on with the tech got disconnected.

I think you need to be very precise with your question, since you might be getting the wrong answer. There is a smaller Pro Dash so perhaps the tech line was confused as to which part number you have. I have a Pro Dash in one car and the 7" Digital Dash in the other car and the two operate differently. I haven't tried to do exactly what you're describing, but I do know that my 7" Digital Dash has a lot less features than the Pro Dash in my other car.

You might not get the answer you need with the title you have on this thread. Maybe start a new thread asking specifically if the Pro Dash features are available on the Digital Dash.