Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wiring considerations for Holley EFI systems.

The green plugs just slide into any open cavity.

Thought so, however, they seemed like they won’t stay too long.

They stay just fine.
    Instagram: @projectgattago
    Offering remote Holley EFI tuning.
    I deliver what EFI promises.
    Please get in touch if I can be of service.

Andrew, thank you for the detailed write up! Excellent info, I'm planning on using this method to install a Terminator X Stealth and HyperSpark ignition in my car. One part has me confused though, for the fuel pump relay you say you wired the blue wire into #85 pin on the relay as a ground. Not sure how different Sniper wiring is vs Terminator X, but I know on the Terminator the green wire meant for the fuel pump is a +12V outlet. If that's the case, I wouldn't be able to wire the fuel pump relay in the panel with the fans and ignition, correct? Would I have to choose an output that can be made into a ground to wire into the panel? Thanks again for all the information.

The Terminator X is a little different than the Sniper. The green wire is powered directly from the relay in the harness. You can actually power a fuel pump directly with that wire, provided the pump draw doesn't exceed 15 amps. Andrew.
    Instagram: @projectgattago
    Offering remote Holley EFI tuning.
    I deliver what EFI promises.
    Please get in touch if I can be of service.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123