Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V5 freezing when Online.

LOL, I'll let you know.

So I downloaded and installed V4 on my laptop and my ECU. Everything works fine and I have no "Online" issues what so ever. Unrelated to my problem, I had Holley previously upgrade my ECU to V5 from V1.3 because I had a very old ECU. But because I never had a V4 Global File I had to make a completely new Global File for V4 copying from all the parameters from V5. I found that a V5 Global File is not backwards compatible with V4 and my V1.3 folders could not be converted either. But I got it done and all is good.

You're going to make the SW engineers at Holley sad with your story about how V5 is unstable, but V4 works great. They'll have to return the bonuses they got for shipping V5 in record time.

Ha ha, Holley was great! I shipped the ECU to them and they had it back in 1 week. The tech I talked to on the phone was the one that upgraded it for me and kept me informed the entire time. in their defense, they asked me what version I wanted and I just went with V5 because it was the most recent. But regardless, I'm happy with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123