Thread: Sniper & Dual Sync hard acceleration fails.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Sniper & Dual Sync hard acceleration fails.

Hello Holley forum folks. I have been reading the forum for about 3 years, but this is my first post. Three years ago my son & I built a 350 Chevy for my late fathers 1995 C1500. But I'm honestly at my wits end and cannot get the Sniper EFI to run right. We researched and read a lot and this is the build:
    GM performance ZZ4 short block with forged crank/rods
    Rattler 7 1/4 balancer
    Trick Flow Super 23 175 heads
    Full roller rockers 1.5 ratio
    Holley Sniper 4150 TBI
    Holley Dual Sync distributor
    MSD street fire CD box
    1-5/8 headers 3 inch collector
    3 inch exhaust
    Holley Sniper intake
    1800-6800 intake
    Cam
    Edelbrock Rolling Thunder cam
    1500-5500
    280°/290° int/exh
    .469"/.479" int/exh
    Trans
    4L80E full manual valve body
    Differential
    3:73 limited slip

After getting the engine broke in when I stomp on the gas it falls on its face. Gradual acceleration is fine. I've been trying to tune the Sniper for two years (as time permits). We've read and followed the directions for everything to exact detail. I've been reading the posts in the forum tirelessly, but I cannot get it to run the way it should when I hit the gas hard it stumbles and if I let off it recovers. I've a datalog file that I took today and was wondering if the experts here can take a look please?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Leviticus 17:11