Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble with Traction Control activation.

Under PIN MAP - Repin LAUNCH INPUT to A3.

Under Traction Control ICF - Uncheck "TC Switched Enable Input".

Try it again.

So now Traction Control will enable whenever you RELEASE the TB. If you want to be able to disable it without a laptop, you will need to add an extra switch to use "TC Switched Enable Input" which is totally separate from "Launch Input".

Also make sure the polarity is correct.

OK, I figured it out! I was doing something wrong. I was using the datalog that I was manually starting with the laptop by clicking the clipboard icon. I did not know that I had to download the datalog out of the ECU. Once I was walked through that, all the times and graphs lined up. I'm very thankful for the help I received on this forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12