Thread: Holley Sniper EFI 650 HP Super Sniper Fuel Injection Systems 550-511D

Default Holley Sniper EFI 650 HP Super Sniper Fuel Injection Systems 550-511D

I'm thinking about installing a Sniper EFI on my '70 Chevelle. I currently don't have a tank mounted fuel pump. I now see that Holley has a complete Sniper EFI system that doesn't call for replacing my stock fuel tank. Has anyone installed this system, and if so, how is it functioning. Any additional parts required? I'm running a 454 with Edelbrock carb. 490 HP.

I installed the Holley Sniper Master Kit on my SBC 355 with a stock tank. I was able to do it by myself in the driveway in a single day. I did have to remove the tank and drill a hole for the return line. All in all, not a hard install with great benefits.