Thread: Squirter Question

Default Squirter Question

Just bought a ‘69 Firebird with an 80457-10 Holley installed. While tinkering with it, I noticed that there is no squirter installed at the secondaries. I’m not that proficient on carbs, so my question is, should there be one in there?

That carb has Vacuum Secondaries. It will not have an accelerator pump (squirter) on the secondaries.
    Twin Turbo 400 SBC 748 RWHP in 1969 Chevelle.
    Super Sniper EFI, Edelbrock Victor Jr. CNC Ported heads
    Ported 2925 Super Victor Manifold.

Thanks! Appreciate the input.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR® Sprint® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro–Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress–up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Headers, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
Join us