Thread: Holley HP Fuel Pressure - Low Err

Default Holley HP Fuel Pressure - Low Err

Finally got my car running and I noticed that the fuel pressure reading on my laptop and on my Digital Dash is reading "Low Err" for the fuel pressure. Here are the stats on my setup:
    Stock 2003 LQ4, with Holley HP ECU, Holley High-Ram Intake, Holley 42 lb/hr Injectors, 92 mm Sniper throttle body, Holley 12-1200 pump with, 100 micron pre-filter and 10 micron post filter, Holley 12-848 Regulator, -10AN feed line and -8AN Return Line.

Wondering how I can get the fuel pressure to register or read correctly. Is there a piece of hardware or sensor I need to get or is something not set right? This is my first time working with EFI, so it's a good possibility that I have something not turned on or set right. Thanks in advance for anyones help.

Do you have a pressure transducer plugged in?

If so, which Holley part number is it, and which sensor is selected in the Sensors ICF (Holley EFI software)?
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 MT tires.

No transducer on my setup. Would you recommend 554-102, installed right at the port on my fuel pressure regulator? My only question is I see in the instructions where you ground the sensor, but where do I pickup the signal and the 5V power?

Quote Originally Posted by The Varmit View Post
    No transducer on my setup.
    Well that's why you're seeing the Low Err. Ignore the fuel pressure display if there's no fuel pressure transducer.

Would you recommend 554-102, installed right at the port on my fuel pressure regulator?
    Yes, that's where mine is.

My only question is I see in the instructions where you ground the sensor, but where do I pickup the signal and the 5V power?
    The fuel & oil pressure transducers are completely optional. The engine runs the same with or without them.
    The fuel & oil pressure transducers are used for Data Monitoring, Data Logging and setup Outputs based on fuel & oil pressure.
    They're "plug & play" into the main harness, and you'll eventually want to use them. And they don't consume any Custom I/O either.
    This is not to be confused with the "Actual System Pressure" fuel parameter (in Engine Parameters),
    which must be entered accurately, because the ECU does use this single value for lb/hr calculations.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 MT tires.