Thread: Switched Trigger in Boost ICF question.

Default Switched Trigger in Boost ICF question.

Clearing up a few last minute questions before I buy two of these for my project cars. I want to use the Switched Trigger in the Boost ICF menu to setup various safety parameters (oil pressure, fuel pressure, etc.), but I'd still like these safeties active if I use the Master Enable to turn the boost control menu off to just run the car on wastegate boost on the street. Will they still be active or will the "Switched Trigger" deactivate if the Master Enable for the Boost ICF is turned off?

Also, if the "ignition cut" is triggered, is it a pretty violent hit? I've got one vehicle that runs low 9s at 150 MPH in the 1/4 mile, and I hate to violently upset the chassis if the ignition cuts at over 100 MPH! Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by drhill View Post
    Also, if the "ignition cut" is triggered, is it a pretty violent hit? I've got one vehicle that runs low 9s at 150 MPH in the 1/4 mile, and I hate to violently upset the chassis if the ignition cuts at over 100 MPH! Thanks for the help!
    It's not an engine kill. Boost Safety Setup - Switched Trigger: When the "Cut Ignition" action is invoked, normal control will resume when the TPS<10 for 3 seconds, OR engine speed falls below 2500 RPM. http://documents.holley.com/techlibr...r10628rev3.pdf (Holley EFI Boost Control Instructions - Page 9)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Got it. Do you know if I turn off the Boost ICF via Master Enable input whether the Switched Trigger safeties will still be active?