Thread: AFR 35.6 Issues

Default AFR 35.6 Issues

I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I have a Sniper, been running on a Chrysler 400ci for a couple of years perfectly. Since then I've swapped a 440ci and I'm having a couple of issues. They may have started with the old 400ci, but I'm not sure, but where I'm at now.

Started new engine and idled fine straight away, got to temp (started Learning and idled rough). I turned off Learning and reflashed 440 fuel map on. It was fine after that.

I fired it up a couple of days later and saw AFRs were stuck on 35.6 wouldn't move at all. So ordered new WBO2 sensor direct from Bosch. I installed that and the problem seemed fixed. Next day it started fine, and then within a few minutes was back to 35.6. Since then on various days & times has intermittently worked normally, and then read really high and then stuck on 35.6.

I've read it may be an ECU issue, but my kit has worked for 2ish years without hassle, and I'm in Australia, so it's rather hard to get in contact with Holley.

I'm planning on going to a car show and putting 500+ KMS (300+ miles) on it in about a weeks time, so need to get it sorted. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Roy

Contact Holley Tech Service (LINK).
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.