Thread: Holley Mid-Mount Accessory Drive Kit question.

Default Holley Mid-Mount Accessory Drive Kit question.

I'm considering the Mid-Mount drive for an LSx application. I'm doing a dry sump and will be using the ATI 25 tooth HTD oil pump drive pulley. To insure proper alignment with the dry sump pump setup I need to figure out which ATI dampener is being used. F-body or Y-body? Or other?

It's entirely possible that ATI makes a custom offset for the Holley drive. Call ATI. Andrew
    IG @projectgattago

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR® Sprint® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro–Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress–up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Headers, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
Join us