Thread: Transbrake/Launch, Rev Limiter #1 (2-Step)

Default Transbrake/Launch, Rev Limiter #1 (2-Step)

I'm having a hard time wiring up these two features stacked to activate with the Hurst shifter button. I bought the Transbrake Protection Module to save me some headaches of not burning the Holley ECU. But I can't find any clear instructions on how to wire all three things together to activate with the shifter button. I have seen some of Danny's posts, but I guess I'm still not understanding what needs to be done hardware-wise. In the Terminator X, I have the Rev Limiter #1 & Transbrake/Launch combined in pin A12 of the INPUT Pin Map, and I created created a "TransOut" channel and put it in pin B3 of the OUTPUT Pin Map. And that's all I have. Any help is appreciate it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LS Smrf.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	8718 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	outputmap.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	8721 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	revlimit.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	8719 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	transout.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	8722 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	revlimit1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	8720
    Last edited by pipe7284; 09-18-2019 at 08:46 AM.

I don't know about the transmission controller or transbrake protection deal. These are my settings, and it works great. My transbrake is wired as a positive trigger with a button on the wheel. The transbrake positive signal activates the 2-Step Rev Limiter #1. Turbo 400. This also activates the Boost vs Time function as well.

Name:	term x settings.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	8733

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j1 out.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	8731   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	term x settings.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	8732  

@Speeding-g60: Thank you very much for your input. I finally got it figured out using them as ground activations. The Transbrake Protection Module is used when triggering it with +12V only, not through Ground. I got a SSR and hooked it up like this:

Name:	20190918_154911.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	8741