Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Sniper Owner

Default New Sniper Owner

Hello all. I just received my Sniper EFI Kit and I'm looking forward to installing it on my '89 V8 S10. I haven't even opened the box yet. I just have a couple questions. I see there are three inlet ports, does the kit come with plugs to block the unused ports? Also, I'm going to install a fuel pressure gauge. I was told I need a -6AN male/female with a 1/8" port in the middle. Is that the correct size? I'm trying to line everything up before I get started on this install. Thanks, Larry

You need this for a fuel pressure gauge (LINK). If you're going to use 3/8" hose then this is the fitting for you. The kit comes with two plugs. You're going to use one of the inlets and can plug off the remaining two.
    Last edited by RPnova; 09-15-2019 at 03:47 PM.

May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Thanks. Is the fitting the same size on the outlet, so I can install a lower pressure gauge on that side? Or is that not necessary?

That's not necessary unless you're troubleshooting a return line problem.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Thanks Danny.

You're welcome.

Do yourself a favor. Open the box, remove the instructions and read them, then read them again, paying close attention to the wiring instructions and diagrams.

That's my plan when I get done here at the plant tonight. Thanks bingo2.

Even better, download the Sniper software to your PC as well as the User Guide. Read the whole user guide, as there's a lot of information in there that's not in the instructions.
    69 Camaro
    400 SBC, ProCharger D1SC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast