Thread: Nitrous Stage 2?

Default Nitrous Stage 2?

Nitrous question. I have Stage 1 to spool my turbo while on the transbrake. I have setup a button on steering wheel to activate the Stage 2 solenoid if I need top end power. Does it have to see Stage 1 spool happen before it will enable Stage 2 my button on wheel? Was trying to test it, but nothing I do will seem to activate it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Cabral
    Dry Fire Testing a Nitrous Oxide Kit:
    If you'd like to "dry fire" test an N2O system, you must also set the Clear Flood TPS parameter above
    the N2O TPS Trigger (and don't move beyond it). An N2O stage can be "dry fire" tested with the:
    Key-On/Engine-Off
    N2O system armed (enabled)
    TPS Trigger set to 1%
    AFR Lean/Rich Cutoffs disabled
    Minimum RPM (RPM Trigger) set to zero

Ensure the N2O bottle valve is closed during this procedure. The engine doesn't have to be cranking,
    "bumped" or running. The throttle position is the tricky part. You must be above the N2O TPS Trigger
    setting, but below the Clear Flood TPS setting. The "Pause Enabled" feature even works during testing.
    This is a quote from one of my posts.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.