Thread: Holley HP EFI 550-603

Default Holley HP EFI 550-603

Hi everyone. I have a LY6 convert 24x crank and 1x cam sensor. I have a good deal on a Holley HP EFI 550-603, but the wiring is for the 58x crank and 4x cam 5 volt sensor. From what I read on Holley website some people suggest to relocated the pin A26 in J1A (5V source) to pin B20 in J1B (12V source), so now my crank and cam sensor will be feed buy 12V. And switch pin A & C on the cam sensor on the front of the engine.

I have also find a video made buy Holley and they only suggest to switch pin A and B on the cam sensor. They claim the cam and crank threshold is 3.5V so the 24x sensor crank sensor will works with the 5V volt feed and the ECU will have no problem reading a 5V signal because it's higher that the 3.5 volt the ECU have been set to read. Thanks for your help.

http://forums.holley.com/showthread....ents-Read-This (Initial Checks & Adjustments - Read Step #6!)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Thanks Danny for the fast reply, I found the video I was referring to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OChf...ndex=35&t=186s. In the video it sounds clear, but I have fun a lot of older info on Holley stating to also swap A26 (5V) to B20 (12V) to feed the crank and cam sensor on 12V. Sorry for my poor English.