Thread: Brake Pedal Data Monitor Unresponsive

Default Brake Pedal Data Monitor Unresponsive

I'm wrapping up a Terminator X Max installation into a 1989 C1500 with 5.7L TPI & 4L60E transmission. The only issue I'm having is that the Brake Pedal data monitor doesn't appear to recognize the +12V signal I'm sending to the ECU on both the DBW connector and the 4L60E connector. I verified the wiring is correct and I verified the pins are receiving no voltage with pedal not depressed and +12V (well, +13V system voltage) with the brake pedal depressed. In other words, when I'm connected to the ECU, the Brake Pedal data monitor never switches to a green indicator when I step on the brake pedal. Any ideas?

Mike Noonan | Owner
    EFI Connection, LLC
    814-566-0946
    www.eficonnection.com

I'm having a similar issue, the touchscreen never "sees" brake pedal input. It seems to drive okay, still dealing with off idle acceleration stumble, the ECU never indicates brake input. I wired my Terminator X Max with +12V for brake input on ECU and TCU sides. When I look at the I/O table, J3-B24 is locked, but is +12V when I look at the I/O on the transmission control. But the pin J4-B16 I assume is for the ECU side to see when the brake is applied, but cannot tell if it's a +12V input or how to change it if it isn't.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-09-19 09.37.06.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	8729 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-09-19 09.38.43.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	8730

I'm having the same issue, has anyone figured it out yet? Thanks.

Same issue here also.