Thread: DPDT Switch - Digital Dash

Default DPDT Switch - Digital Dash

Can a Virtual Switch on the Holley 7" Digital Dash be created to act as a DPDT Switch? I'd like it to open and close the baffles on my exhaust.
    I was watching a YouTube video on the Digital Dash and there are switches identified as "Rocker" & "Rocker 2", not sure what the difference is between the two?

Last edited by 68LS3Camaro; 09-04-2019 at 02:52 PM.

With no replies, may I ensure we understand what a DPDT Switch does? The following video should help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM7tZVoyDWo

Why not use the switch to control separate relays to do it?

I appreciate the reply and perhaps, but that does not answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by 68LS3Camaro View Post
    Can a Virtual Switch on the Holley 7" Digital Dash be created to act as a DPDT Switch?
    The virtual switches are simple on-off switches that activate a corresponding Output in the EFI software's Input/Output ICF.
    See pages 26 & 27: https://documents.holley.com/199r10746rev1.pdf (Holley EFI 553-106 Digital Dash Instruction Manual)

I was watching a YouTube video on the Digital Dash and there are switches identified as "Rocker" & "Rocker 2", not sure what the difference is between the two?
    That's just the two different styles of virtual switches (rocker & slider switches).
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Thank you for the clarification. I think I'll play it safe & simple and just use the manually switch.

You're welcome.
    I'm intrigued by those mufflers. Please provide a link to them. I assume they're normally restricted, then switched open?
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

They're a little pricey, but I really like them:

https://shop.patriotexhaust.com/patr...et-outlet.html

I haven't heard what they'll sound like on my LS3 yet, but the following is a video of them on the '69 Firebird that I had. Car had stock 350 no headers. The pause in-between is me changing between open & closed.

https://youtu.be/DPn_Ug_9Dxs
    Last edited by 68LS3Camaro; 09-09-2019 at 01:46 PM.