Thread: Idle Surging - Stalls HELP!

Default Idle Surging - Stalls HELP!

Hello All. This is my first post here. I'm in need of some help with the tuning of my car. This is a Dominator setup and is my first time using A Holley EFI setup, but I have used HP tuners in the past with success on other turbo cars that were much more mild combos. I have a LSx 376 with twin Borg SXE S372 turbos I'm trying to get running. I have LS3 PRC heads, a high ram intake with shearer fab A2W intercooler in between. I'm using Bosch 210 injectors and a Sniper throttle body with GM IAC and TPS sensor. Cam is a custom grind from Lil John designed around the combo. The car starts OK cold, maybe a little more cranking than I would like but I'm told Holley EFI will not start as fast as the OEM ECUs, which is no big deal. Cold it will idle with a small amount of surging but its not bad. When coolant temp is above 140 to 150 ish the car needs throttle to get it to light off and it will settle to idle speed or close at least, but shortly after it will start to gradually surge more and more and more until it just dies. Pretty wild RPM swings. Check out the datalog I have attached and see what you all may think needs changed. I have moved the IAC settings to the slow setting and that helped some all around but not nearly enough when when hot. I tried turning off adaptive spark with no success and have also tried turning off the idle spark which gives mid 30 ish degrees at idle steady and that doesn't help. I have tried unplugging the IAC as well with no positive change. If I need to provide more info please let me know. Any Input is appreciated. I really just want to get it running right. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files