Thread: Base Spark Table

Default Base Spark Table

I remember being explained about the Y axis and setting it up to show more resolution. I have changed some, but noticed I had not changed my Base Timing Table Y axis to meet my level of max psi. Originally it's set at 30 psi max on Y axis, but I want to change it to 16 psi max. In doing so, would I just enter 16 psi at the top of Y axis, right click, select Fill Column Values, then copy/paste my before positive psi numbers from original Base Timing Table to the new one (which is 30° across the entire table below positive psi).
    Then I would copy and paste the row from my original table @ the 16 psi (20.6°) level to the new table top row.
    Then highlight the entire Positive psi area of the new table from the top row (26.6°) to the first row of negative psi (30°), right click, and choose Fill Selected Values.
    Is this a step in the right direction to get more resolution, or am I completely mixed up in doing it that way? I've totally missed this tables Y axis values until now so just looking for some input. Thanks.

http://forums.holley.com/showthread....4365#post44365 (MAP kPa & RPM Axis Configuration/Tuning Information)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Thanks Danny!

You're welcome.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

I just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. Attachment 8564
    The picture provided is just what I'm messing around with temporarily. 1 black arrow is directly below my Live Cursor floating around my idle area. From what I read, I should only have two ''columns'' below this. So I should then be able to get rid of anything below -8.4 psi (approx) and move the -8.4 to the bottom of the psi Column, Correct? On the link you sent me there was another link to YellowBullet, saying to have more resolution in the off boost area, meaning I would put -8.4 psi at the bottom and then try to put more numbers in that Column off boost (-8.4 psi to Zero) than numbers in boost?

2nd Black arrow is pointed to where I should place the number of my Target Idle in that 3rd cell of the RPM row, Correct? Then right click the forth cell and select Fill Row Values. Which I figured that out easily. Question is, since I'm removing two columns PSI and removing 5 rows of RPM to create more resolution (technically), when I copy & paste my old Base Fuel Table values, do I highlight the whole table on the new fuel table and paste it then highlight the whole new table and select fill selected values to blend it all, or? Not sure why I'm struggling with this, sorry.

Let's see if this picture worked:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fuel Table.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	8565
    Last edited by 438wStang; 08-12-2019 at 06:35 PM.