Thread: Holley LS turbo tuning issue.

Default Holley LS turbo tuning issue.

Hey everyone! My buddy & I are racking our brains trying to figure out a tuning issue that we can't figure out for the life of us. Car was running solid, made 800 HP and then I started having issues out of the blue. When I attempt to get onto the transbrake and roll into 2-Step, the car sometimes gets there, bangs the limiter on 2-Step and then just rolls over and falls out of boost then shuts off. Sometimes it won't even allow the car to go on the 2-Step and just lugs the engine before shutting off. I have the Global File if anyone knows what might be wrong. The cars specs are below:
    Gen 4 5.3L SBE
    799 heads
    Lil John Stage 2 cam
    FIC (connection) 170# HI injectors
    BTR Manifold
    Nick Williams 92mm TB
    VS 88/96
    Holley HP EFI
    Nitrous 35 shot to spool turbo (has this issue with nitrous or without).
    Car is on E85
    FTI Powerglide

Example of what it does: https://youtu.be/CKNj-dVpOqE
    Last edited by Molonlabemike; 08-11-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Sounds like a noise issue?

Are you pulling timing on the 2-Step?
    1932 Ford 3 Window, Injected SBC
    1970 Nova 5.3L, S475 Turbo, 275 Drag Radial