Can anyone help sort out boost control on a single solenoid? I don't have any more I/O to do dual.

When I initially had it setup, it worked pretty good but was a little creepy at high rpm. Not a huge deal. I started reading around to fix it and realized I had it plumbed wrong for using the bottom port only on the wastegate. The error is that I had the vent & source ports flipped. Configuration was MAP pressure. The other thing that was strange was the duty cycle table out of the box went to only 15.6 psi, but I have a 3 bar. But at this exact configuration, it worked.

On Wednesday I redid the duty cycle chart by using some datalogs. That made it underboost and with a target of 22 psi and it showing it should be near 50% duty. The datalogs show it dropping to 19% duty.

On Thursday I found the plumbing error and when I fixed that, it overboosts. Showing 22 psi target, it makes 30 psi and shows a duty of less than 0%. I'm thinking I should just put it all back to "wrong" at this point.

This was my original duty setup. This was just "out of the box".
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1565147152227.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	8545

Here's my corrected plumbing. I had 1 & 3 reversed originally, and I'm only using the bottom port of the wastegate:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68456627_465518677617378_4489782532895670272_n.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	8546

When I changed up the duty chart, this is what it looked like, the duty chart here shows it should be at about 46% here, not 19%:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67946278_2543725262357695_5509141691447115776_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	8547

And when I corrected plumbing this happened:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68985926_216220892659227_1956867136773160960_n.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	8548