Thread: Frostbite Question

Question Frostbite Question

Hi everyone. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there a place where I can ask questions about Frostbite products? :-) You see, I'm looking at this fan shroud https://www.holley.com/products/cool...ds/parts/FB510, which apparently can hold two 12" fans, although the specs say that the whole shroud is only 24" in width. 12" fans are typically larger in total diameter, so that seems very tight. Could you please provide the exact dimensions of the shroud and the holes? Thank you!

You'll have to contact Frostbite Performance Cooling for those exact dimensions. There's a contact number at the top of that product webpage.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

3. Default

I have a FB162 radiator in my ride, love it, but been running a Northern 2x12" Fan Shroud that is 2" too short to cover entire radiator top to bottom. I opted to go with the FB Shroud 502, but before I ordered it called Holley Support and asked questions about it because the "pictures" on Holley.com and at Summit Racing, and other sites looked different with respect to fans being side-by-side or offset (one higher than the other).

They were able to answer/confirm my questions perfectly, so I look forward to it coming in Monday so I can get it all installed. When in doubt give them a call, less hassle than having to return if it's not right or what you expect. HTH

HP EFI V4, 388cid Stealth Ram, 1000 CFM 58mm throttle body, Holley Dual Sync Distributor. LS Coil Near Plug, 1 bar MAP, 48 lb/hr Holley EFI injectors, 43 psi

Thanks guys. @383_StealthRam, great to read that you like the radiator! I like that it is only 2" slim, which gives me some highly desired clearance in front of my water pump. Please let me know how your new shroud works out. :-)