Thought I would share some pictures of the LS3 Engine Swap that I'm performing on my 1968 Camaro. I bought her on November 7th 2014, my wife and I drove 15 hours from Naples up to Florence, Alabama to a place called Hut’s Auto Restoration. Tommy Hunt had picked her up just a few months earlier form the Mecum Car Auction in Tampa, she was originally from Ballston Spa, NY where Dorothy Hoyt purchased her when she was 65 years old back in 1968. I spoke to a previous owner that knew Dorthy and Harold and he said that they went down to the Chevy Dealer and all they had were Camaros with Big Blocks and Harold would not let her buy one of those so they ordered a convertible with a Six Cylinder. I did not find out that the car was from upstate NY until afterwards, not sure if I would have taken the drive if I knew the car came from the Rust Belt? Needless to say I don't think Dorothy drove the car much especially in the winter? The car only had 37,000 miles on her when I got her and the under carriage is in amazing condition solid as a rock. Tried to hold out but finally got the itch to pull the Six and drop-in a new LS3 with a 4L60E.

Here are some of the initial parts that I have bought and have been VERY happy with the Holley Swap Parts.
GM LS3 430HP Crate Engine
Holley Terminator X Max LS Engine Control Module
Holly EFI Digital Dash
4L65e 4spd Automatic Transmission
Vintage Air SureFit kit
Entropy LS3 Radiator, Dual Fan, Harness
GM Torque Converter 2400-2800
Street Beast Hydraulic Brake Assist
Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System
BMR Subframe Connectors
B&M Mega Shifter
Holley Long Tube Header - Stainless
Holley LS RETRO-FIT OIL PAN
Holley Motor Mounts and Clam Shells
Holley Transmission Cross-member
Holley Accessory Drive Complete Kit

It's pretty hot down here in Florida, so it's been a little slow at getting it done, but the following picture is where I am today with the project.