Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ethanol content display?

Quote Originally Posted by 81 TransAm View Post
    If you're asking if you can view your ethanol content on one of the three programmable gauge displays, the answer is no. If you're asking can you view the ethanol content on the 3.5" display, the answer is yes. You have to go into the I/O Monitor, not the Multi Gauge displays.
    Thanks for the clarification. The instructions I posted earlier seemed to indicate that this was possible. Andrew
    IG @projectgattago

I just got home from work & checked, I do not have an I/O Monitor option under the Monitors. All that's there is Idle, Learn, Closed Loop, Sensors, Fuel & Initial Startup. The handheld is firmware version 1.0.28.

Is that the latest?
    IG @projectgattago

I’m not sure what the latest build is. I looked and can not seem to find what version they're up to now.

The 12.3" Pro Dash V5 current firmware is still 5.0 Build 12.
    The 7" Digital Dash V5 current firmware is still 5.0 Build 7.
    The 3.5" TSLCD V5 current firmware is still 05000050.fwu.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Is there an update for the Terminator X ECU itself? I can not locate that either.

Only what's on the Holley Tech Resource Library (LINK).
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

It's possible this feature is not yet available on the 3.5" TSLCD for the Terminator X. Call Holley tech service. Andrew
    IG @projectgattago

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12